Sunday, September 26, 2010

The drips drop then the water begans to rush... tonight I feel like a lush.

I argue with myself just to deal with the dwell of earning a yearning for love. There is no such thing, love is instantaneously. Worthy? I doubt... but innocently pout, so what's not to see more than precious skin and precious knees? I'm no better than you, you are no better than me... I don't care how much money you have or how many times you'll be sweet like honey... I care about the absence of breath I have when your around and the butterflies that tingle my stomach all around. I feel as though I am a child, awfully wild, blushing like a bride with lots of pride for whom she loves. But the direction of where to store my glowing ruby rare is racing for a prize, whom can do the dare? I dare you to tell me you love me. I dare you to break apart... fall, theartically, just in case you need to catch me... I've twisted the atlantic in this affair of betrayal... but I must confess, I love the art from the mess.

No comments: