Monday, October 4, 2010

Sometimes

I feel like I'm his angel... sent to deliver a message of love. I hope for him more than I've ever hoped for another being's well being. I met him several times before I decided I could love him. I yearned for his companionship for a good 8 months, he hurt me. He took everything I had to myself without remorse. He never cared the way I cared, but he would argue otherwise. He is under the demand of a demonic nature, he is the commander of evil. I am the aristocrat of direction. I still hope I played a positive impact on his life. But I have no idea, I have cut off all connections... I have not heard from him in months... But he left his signature 'Santa Fe' ciggarette as a trail on my doorstep. Lingering...

Dear God,

Please help Tate to heal his soul. Enable him the power to see honest goodness, and the strength to overcome evil. Please allow him happiness from life. Please allow me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change as I will leave it to you.

No comments: